Eberle

Eberle

Wine Bush, Steinbeck & Cocavin Vineyard Zinfandel 2019

Fruit forward, full bodied, delicious — 15 days ago

Eberle

Cellar Club Selection Le Petit Sanglier Paso Robles Malbec Blend 2015

Dark ruby. The Malbec led blend was delicious. Funky nose, did not represent what was in the bottle. Feel this one would only get better over time. — 4 years ago

Eberle Winery

Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon 1981

Wow! Seriously? I’m stunned. Reminds me of 69 Chappellet. — 4 years ago

Bob, Severn and 23 others liked this
Michael Morris

Michael Morris Influencer Badge

I love those moments. Like, you're with friends and you take a whiff and you look up and you're like, holy shit this is on point

Orin Swift Cellars

8 Years in the Desert *New Release* Zinfandel Blend

Very Special, thanks Ben & Liz Eberle — 19 days ago

Eberle

Zinfandel 2000

It’s rare to experience a wine that’s at its perfect point. This was it. At 20 years it was just right Full of fruit with soft tannins. Dark color and long finish. Hard to be better. Mother’s Day treat. — 3 years ago

Hermes, David and 1 other liked this

Eberle Winery

Cellar Club Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles 2014

This wine pairs two distinct personalities. The first is a smooth, medium plum body that accounts for about 40% of it's character. The other 60% is a forward, bitter acidity, like a bitter, underripe blackberry (or perhaps grapefruit). A slightly dry note loiters after swallowing and dessicates the back of the throat, but it's not too troublesome. It's my favorite cab to date! — 5 years ago

Tenuta di Trinoro

Le Cupole Rosso Toscana Red Blend 2017

Delicious smooth Italian Bordeaux style blend. At eberle — 3 years ago

Eberle

Paderewski Clone CoCaVin Vineyards Zinfandel 2016

Paso Robles is where dreams come true — 4 years ago

Ashley BraunThomas Darling
with Ashley and Thomas
Thomas Darling

Thomas Darling

Hahah nice! How was that? From arrowine?

Eberle

The Better Half Paso Robles Red Wine

Surprisingly very good wine for barbecue with meats and veggie. Balanced fruit and soft tannins. — 5 years ago

Eberle

Eberle Estate Vineyard Chardonnay 2014

Excellent crispy chard, maybe a tad bit oaky or else it'd be a 10 — 5 years ago