Sevilen

Anatolian Region Narince

9.05 ratings
9.14 pro ratings
Central Anatolia, Turkey
Narince
Top Notes For
Alex Lallos

Owner No Limit Fine Wines, Private Wine Consultant

8.8

90% of production goes to making grape leaf for dolma. The other 10% makes awesome wine. Nice

90% of production goes to making grape leaf for dolma. The other 10% makes awesome wine. Nice

Mar 27th, 2017
Nicole Hakli

Sommelier The NoMad Restaurant

9.5

Chablis style Turkish wine!

Chablis style Turkish wine!

Apr 21st, 2015
Selim Tlili

Very nice. Never had Turkish wine before. Crisp with nice minerality. Pairs nicely with Baklava!

Very nice. Never had Turkish wine before. Crisp with nice minerality. Pairs nicely with Baklava!

Jun 14th, 2015
Richard Jennings

Richard had this 4 years ago

Richard had this 4 years ago

Jun 2nd, 2017
Clayton Bahr

Clayton had this 5 years ago

Clayton had this 5 years ago

Aug 14th, 2016