Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé

Bourgogne Blanc Chardonnay

9.314 ratings
9.45 pro ratings
Burgundy, France
Chardonnay
Duck, Shellfish, Goose, Mushrooms, Manchego & Parmesan, Game, Pork, Squash & Root Vegetables, Chicken, Turkey, Cheddar & Gruyere, Meaty & Oily Fish, White Fish, Shellfish, Crab & Lobster, Cream Sauces
Top Notes For
Alexa Rose

Declassified Musigny Blanc.

Declassified Musigny Blanc.

Feb 10th, 2014
John Van Trijp

World greatest Chardonnay blind tasting

World greatest Chardonnay blind tasting

Dec 5th, 2019
Flavio Menezes

Electric, very aromatic, drinking beautifully now and will get even better.

Electric, very aromatic, drinking beautifully now and will get even better.

Dec 4th, 2016
Andrew Burnham

Also known as the 5% of one's musigny holdings planted not to Pinot to confirm that one made the right choice on the other 95%

Also known as the 5% of one's musigny holdings planted not to Pinot to confirm that one made the right choice on the other 95%

Nov 30th, 2016
John Paul Jones

2010

Jun 2nd, 2015
E & K G

Almost a Batard. Beautiful, complex and strong. From the same vineyard as Musingy. #horizontal #2010 #ヴォギュエ水平切り

Almost a Batard. Beautiful, complex and strong. From the same vineyard as Musingy. #horizontal #2010 #ヴォギュエ水平切り

Mar 22nd, 2015
Lynn Penner-Ash

Owner/Winemaker Penner-Ash

9.3

Lynn had this 6 years ago

Lynn had this 6 years ago

Jun 16th, 2016
Mimi McLaughlin

Mimi had this 7 years ago

Mimi had this 7 years ago

Mar 30th, 2016
Jason Heller

Master Sommelier

9.4

Jason had this 9 years ago

Jason had this 9 years ago

Jun 24th, 2013
Jan-Willem van der Hek

Jan-Willem van der had this 3 years ago

Jan-Willem van der had this 3 years ago

Dec 14th, 2019