Join our small but high-powered iOS team. Delectable for iPhone is the heart of our user experience. It's been featured by Apple multiple times, and we’re just getting started.
- An experienced iOS developer. Whether you've worked in large groups or built your own apps end-to-end, you have shipped iOS code for real products available in the App Store.
- Well-versed in networking and concurrency. You know what it takes to build a stable and responsive app.
- Obsessed with user experience. You want your users to enjoy every interaction with your app, and you love learning how they interact with it so you can make it better.
- Detail oriented. You know that quality requires discipline and attention to the nitty-gritty stuff, and you know how much it matters.
- Eager to learn and grow. You are excited to learn new tools and stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone — and you enjoy seeing those around you do the same.
- Unfazed by ambiguity and a fast-paced environment. We learn things every day and we adjust accordingly.
- Fun to work with. We take fun very, very seriously.
- Interested in learning about wine and food.