- Experienced. You know how to get stuff done, ideally in an environment involving large datasets, significant technology challenges, and lots of autonomy.
- A top-down thinker. You have a strong ability to transform crazy whiteboarding sessions into real-world technology and see it through to the end.
- Passionate about making products that users will love.
- Eager to learn and grow. You are excited to learn new tools and stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone — and you enjoy seeing those around you do the same.
- Unfazed by ambiguity and a fast-paced environment. We learn things every day and we adjust accordingly.
- Fun to work with. We take fun very, very seriously.
- Interested in learning about wine and food.